Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday, January 16, 2012

So I made it through week 1 of my new cardio interval training routine and then took 3 days off (not on purpose) and ate entirely too much cake and ice cream at a birthday party.  I may be well rested, but I feel I've taken some steps backwards in my fitness routine.  It's still January so it's not like I fully abandoned my 2012 resolution to get in shape and lose weight.  But I'm dedicated to staying consistent with the 6 day-a-week workout routine I've set for myself.

Today:
40 min. plyometric interval circuit
20 min. jog

Breakfast: scrambled eggs (1 whole egg) mixed with diced potato, tomato and onion with whole wheat toast.
Lunch: protein shake with a banana and tablespoon of peanut butter
Dinner: leftover bbq brisket (palm-sized), small side of mac and cheese, 1 deviled egg, and side salad 

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Laura! Even though you got off track for a couple days, you got right back on. I saw someone on Dr. Oz recommending being very regimented the 5 days of the week and taking off on weekends to indulge a little.

    ReplyDelete