Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best Natural Sunscreen

I've been trying to cut the chemicals out of my life, one product at a time. Now that summer is here, I've decided to stop using my usual toxic sunscreen, full of all kinds of chemicals I can't pronounce and try a natural sunscreen.
My sister, who has an 18 month old baby, told me about Loving Naturals Organic SPF 30 Sunscreen Zinc Oxide 2.7 Oz. UVA/UVB. The ingredient which shields from the sun is the zinc oxide but the other ingredients are all names you would recognize like sunflower oil, hemp seed oil and green tea. The ingredients are organic too, which is a plus for me.

Part of being healthy isn't only exercising and eating right. It's also what you put on your skin. Body care products are usually filled with toxic chemical mixes and each product I can replace with a natural one is helping me to prevent diseases like cancer, Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease in my future.

So far, I've loved loving Naturals Sunscreen and now I'm one product closer to living a chemical, toxin free life.

No comments:

Post a Comment